Monday, April 6, 2009

Our Dancing Poodle


Today my husband has started copying a few of our favorite 331/3 vinyl records to save as MP3 files. Misty, watercolor memories . . . easy to get side-tracked but we have laughed out loud a lot. 

Our daughter Erin's first dance recital at age four, we can still sing along with the Dancing Poodle: "jump quarter turn, wiggle, wiggle, wiggle." Thank you, Miss Jeanne. 

I added some more recent photos to show how far she has come. And it looks like granddaughter Ava will follow in Mom's tap-dancing, show-stopping, fun-loving shoes.

1 comment:

Unknown said...

I remember that song well, as many times as we heard it while Erin practiced! Surprisingly, I was able to listen to the whole thing, without beginning to twitch! I was surprised not to see any Bloody Mary or "dream-sequence" Laurie pictures.